Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-05 Origin: Site
1. The application of heavy-duty warehouse shelves should avoid very high situations. The deployment of warehouse goods should be slightly lower than the specifications of wooden pallets and goods whose height and layer width have been restricted, that is, a pure indoor space of 100 mm.
2. When using heavy-duty warehouse shelves, prevent overweight goods, and the net weight stored on each floor shall not exceed the large loading capacity of the warehouse shelf design scheme.
3. The application of super heavy warehouse racks must avoid heavy and light problems. The proper method is the standard for storing heavy objects at the bottom of the hardened objects in high-rise residential buildings.
4. Do not use irregular floor tables (wooden pallets) on the shelves, it is recommended to use puncture floors, which is the most suitable. When using heavy-duty warehouse shelves, when the aspect ratio of the goods exceeds 8 meters, one area that needs to be paid attention to is the relative loading and unloading mechanical equipment. Because the total area and total output of the required safety channel are larger, the storage density is smaller than other system software.
5. If the goods are placed on the shelf of the super heavy warehouse, the actual staff does not need to enter the bottom of the warehouse shelf as far as possible.
6. When using heavy-duty warehouse shelves, in order to prevent the electric forklift from colliding, please be as careful as possible during the operation.